Welcome to Temporary-Tattoo.ca!
We are adding more and more photos into our gallery each day. Please come back for more fun and cool Temporary Tattoos! If you have any quesitons, don't hesitate to write to us. We may have a surprise for you!
How to apply temporary tattoo sticker:
1. Cut Tattoo.
2. Remove the cover sheet.
3. Apply tattoo to clean skin face down.
4. Wet Tattoos with water and Press down with presure.
5. Wait 20-30 seconds, and then gently peel off the paper.
How to remove temporary tattoos:
1. Apply some baby oil or cooking oil, and rub with a piece of cloth or paper towel.
2. Apply hand or dish soap, and then scrub and wash.
3. For hard to remove temporary tattoos, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone.
Here are some fun facts about tattoo. Enjoy!
- An Ohio eating place specializing in selling cheeseburgers offers a lifetime 25% discount for anyone who has a permanent tattoo of a cheese burger and at an unrelated tattoo parlour in a nearby town, they're offering a 25% discount on cheese burger tattoos - Sounds suspicious.
- Permanent Tattoos are rarely done in ink, what is commonly called inks, are actually suspended solid color particles, mostly metal salts and plastics, but not vegetable dyes as commonly believed. These safe & non toxic Vegetable dyes are used in making temporary transfer tattoos.
- Till date there are no reported cases of HIV infection from a tattoo in the U.S., but there are three from dental clinics.
- More women in comparison of men are getting tattooed nowdays.
- Tattoos are also considered as a minor medical procedure.
- Until 2006 it was illegal to get tattooed in Oklahoma State.. Strange !
- The most tattooed person in the world is Lucky Diamond Rich of New Zealand, and after running out of space on his body, he has started putting lighter tattoos on top of the darker ones, and vice versa.
- A guy called Robbie "the coon" Koch recently broke the world's record by making 577 tattoos in 24 hours. The old record was held by Kat Von D of the television show, "LA Ink." Update- Hollis Cantrell actually owns the record as of 2009 (801 tattoos) but Robbie the coon sounded better. Hollis's final tattoo was on his thigh.
- The first recorded tattoo is believed to have been found on a mummified iceman in 3300 BC. He had 58 tattoos, mostly small dots and lines.
- In 1876 Thomas Edison invented a machine that ultimately became the tattoo machine, but it took modifications by Samuel O'Reilly in 1891 to adapt the device for tattooing.
- The record for the longest tattoo session is of about 43 hours and 50 minutes and was completed by the very observant and talented artist Melanie Grieveson, of Australia. The tattooed was Stephen Grady.
- In 2005 Kimberly Smith was paid $10,000 to have Golden Palace.Com tattooed on her forehead by the casino, to help pay for her daughter's education. The casino is noted for its peculiar style of promotions.
- Famous scientist Thomas Edison had five dots tattooed on his left forearm, quite similar to the dots on dice.
- Lip tattoos only last for about 1 to 5 years and need to be frequently retouched, the most common a cosmetic lip liner.
- The second most common reason for tattoo removal is mistranslation.
- In 2010 Channel has unveiled its new line of fashionable temporary tattoos. The set of 55 tattoos sells for $75.